Transient Rental License Property Contacts

Transient/Vacation Rentals

All transient/vacation rental properties are required to have a property manager available for emergencies and disturbance issues 24/7.

Residents or Visitors who wish to report a nuisance related to a transient /vacation rental in their neighborhood should first contact the transient rental property manager. A list of property managers can be found below. 

Transient Rental Property Managers

Complaints may also be filed by contacting the City of Avalon Planning Department at 310-510-0220, ext. 116, by email, or by submitting a Transient Rental Complaint Form. The Transient Rental Complaint Form is also available in Spanish. Please be sure when leaving a message or sending an email to include the rental address, the nature of the nuisance and any other pertinent details. Please note, Planning or Code Enforcement Staff will respond to the calls the next business day. 

Residents or visitors needing more immediate assistance, should call the Avalon Sheriff’s Station at 310-510-0174. As always, in an emergency, residents should call 911.